The Middleport Marina has so much to offer. Here you can go kayaking, fishing, have a picnic or take a hike down the Underground Railroad Trail. There will be a NEW Multi-Use Trail for walking or bicycling and New Hiking trailheads at the Marina in the near future. We are still in the works of improving a history trail which tells the history of the Underground Railroad in our area and much more.
Do you have a kayak or canoe? Looking for new and interesting place to go?
The Middleport Marina has a beautiful boating experience. You can take a trip up Leading Creek or down to the Ohio River. Then you could continue onward up or down the Beautiful Ohio River.
Kayaking or Canoeing Trip Time
From Leading Creek Marina boat Ramp to:
- Shady Cove Landing is .9 miles
- Ohio River is .7 miles
- Middleport Ohio River Access is 2.65 miles
- Pomeroy Ohio River Access is 4.6 miles
- Mason, WV Ohio River Access is 4.6 miles
- Syracuse Ohio River Access is 9 miles
- Racine Ohio River Access is 13 miles
From Middleport Ohio River Access to:
- McDonalds Dock is 1.2 miles
- Pomeroy Ohio River Access is 1.95 miles
Currently there are no kayak or canoe rentals in Middleport, but may in the near future.